Nissan Roadside Assistance
Nissan Roadside Assistance is a 24x7 service available through the year that allows any Nissan car owner to connect with Nissan and receive help for their car troubles. What this means is that if your car breaks down during your commute, for example in Allentown, and you are not near any place where you can receive assistance for your car, then Nissan Roadside Assistance will send help your way, and can even have your car towed to Nissan dealerships in Allentown if necessary.
Nissan Roadside Assistance can either be reached by calling a toll-free number, which will be provided to you when you purchase your car, or by using the NissanConnect services either on your phone or on your car's display screen. Nissan Roadside Assistance is complimentary for everyone who purchases a Nissan vehicle in the year 2010 or afterward. The complimentary service continues for the first 36 months since your car's delivery date, or the first 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
What Services Can You Avail From Nissan Roadside Assistance?
When you reach out to Nissan Roadside Assistance, the service operator will ask you for these details:
- Your name and location.
- Your Vehicle Identification Number.
- What has happened to your and car and whether you need it to be towed or not.
- If your car has to be towed, the service operative may ask for additional information, such as whether you have a dealership in mind that you would like your car to be towed to, and whether you would like to travel to the dealership with your car.
After receiving information, the service operator will send a technician your way, who will either fix your car, or if this cannot be done, tow it to a nearby Nissan dealership for you.
These are the services that Nissan Roadside Assistance provides:
- Fuel DeliveryIf you have run out of gas, the technician will deliver fuel to you.
- Lock-out AssistanceThe technician can help you to get back inside your car.
- Jump-start BatteryIf you're dealing with a dead battery, then the technician can jump-start the battery for you.
- Flat TireThe technician can exchange your flat tire with your spare.
- TowingThe technician can have your car towed to a nearby Nissan dealership, including if towing is necessary after accidents or collisions.
Connect with Nissan Roadside Assistance to receive assistance for your disabled vehicle.
For a Kelly risk free vehicle repair, the Kelly Nissan dealership in Easton, PA, will help you kick start your Nissan vehicle so you can move on with your day. Our Kelly Nissan dealership offers excellent value on used cars Easton, PA, and also gives you the best Kelly Nissan service.
We also serve customers from Allentown, Bethlehem, and Emmaus.