Nissan Credit Card – What You Need to Know
Loyal Nissan customers can now benefit from the new Nissan credit card offered at the participating dealership, Kelly Nissan, in Easton, serving the cities of Bethlehem, Emmaus, and Allentown too.
The Nissan credit card program is available at participating Nissan dealerships like Kelly Nissan in the US as well as via the Nissan website or that of participating dealers. If you’re a holder of the new Nissan credit card, you will be eligible to earn points that you can put towards the purchase or lease of new or certified pre-owned Nissan cars, accessories, or services. You may even use the points earned to redeem a cashback offer through a statement credit of up to $300 each year.
The Nissan credit card program is an initiative of the Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) and Synchrony Financial. Exclusive benefits offered to those with the Nissan credit card include:
• Absence of annual fee
• Auto rental collision
• No fraud liability
• Roadside dispatch
• Damage waiver
• Travel assistance
• Emergency assistance
Synchrony Financial also offers account management that’s optimized for mobiles. It also holds the capabilities for loyalty redemption.
If you’re a user of the Nissan credit card, you’re eligible to earn:
• Five points for every $1 you spend on products/services bought at Nissan dealerships as well as on gas
• Three points for every $1 you spend on dining at your favorite eateries, restaurants, and cafes
• One point for every $1 you spend on other purchases in places that accept Visa credit cards
Using the card is easy. All you have to do is:
• Apply for a card online or with a participating dealer
• Review the options and terms available on offer
• Make sure your card is activated so that you can start stocking up on points for rewards
• Review card statements to keep track of your balance and more
• Make payments using the Nissan credit card
With the introduction of this program, Nissan hopes to improve customer loyalty as well as utilize the opportunity to bring new customers to the Nissan family.